Monday, July 25, 2011

Formatting Issues

I have been having problems with inconsistent formatting.  For example, my below post contains inconsistent spacing between the lines (in the quotes), as well as several blank spaces between paragraphs that shouldn't be there.  I posted a question on Google Help.  As I said in the question, I have minimal knowledge of computers and I don't understand most things when it comes to computers.  I do have some knowledge of programming, but none that is applicable to blogging.  If anyone who reads this might have a solution, please let me know by either commenting to this post or answering my question.

UPDATE: I think I've figured it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not tolerate irrelevant or inappropriate comments. Any such comments will be deleted. Please do not use sexually explicit language.