Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Conjecture on Rupert Murdoch

Would Rupert Murdoch actually have an idea of what is going on in a British tabloid newspaper that he owns?  I really have no idea, but I was under the impression that he was the CEO of News Corp, so why would he be involved in the reporting tactics of a British tabloid (even if he owns it).  I am just confused because it seems like everyone is jumping to the conclusion that he is involved.  Maybe he is, I don't know, but, to me, it seems odd that people seem to be making that conclusion.  Frankly, I am sick of hearing about this, I haven't been following this story (aside from short segments on the news), and I don't know very much about Rupert Murdoch.  So, it is very possible that I am missing something.  However, given the reputations of Rupert Murdoch and News Corp, this seems more like slander than something based on evidence.  But that is just a conjecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not tolerate irrelevant or inappropriate comments. Any such comments will be deleted. Please do not use sexually explicit language.