Wednesday, June 29, 2011

About Canadian Rattlesnake

I started this blog in June, 2011.  This blog is both a hobby and a forum that allows me to opine.  I am a conservative individual, and I aslo happen to be gay.  I am not an experienced blogger, nor do I have expertise in any topic I discuss.  Furthermore, my real life takes precedence to my blog, so I cannot promise a consistent frequency of posts or a consistent quality.  I will try, however.  I appreciate feedback and criticism.  


About Me
I am a right-wing college student that lives in Canada. I ultimately support freedom and liberty under the law. I think people should be free to live their lives however they want to, as long as they are compliant with the law. This means that I believe it is the law’s responsibility to uphold a society that allows people to raise their family in a moral environment and I believe that, if someone’s lifestyle is legal, but jeopardizes this moral environment, it should be kept private. I am agnostic; religion has never been a part of my life. However, although I do not understand religion, I have respect for the role it plays in society. I am not a compassionate person; I am an “objectivist”. I do not have compassion for anyone, only respect for some. I am critical of hedonism (although, I support the freedom to pursue it while complying with the law), gay culture, political correctness, the entertainment industry, environmental zeal, affirmative action, and Sharia law. I am also gay. However, I oppose gay marriage (and no, I do not hate myself). I support traditional families and I believe they are beneficial to society as a whole. I have an odd sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not tolerate irrelevant or inappropriate comments. Any such comments will be deleted. Please do not use sexually explicit language.