Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sveiki

Something interesting I just noticed about my blog... the country that produces the fourth most visitors to my blog is Latvia.  My blog doesn't get very many visitors, the vast majority of which are from the United States, and the vast majority of the remainder of which are from Canada.  I am quite surprised, in any event, that I have had so many visits from Latvia.  I am guessing most, or all, of these visits must be from the same person.  Or, while I don't know very much about computers, perhaps this is due to a router located in Latvia or something.  Is that possible?  Anyway, I just thought that was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will not tolerate irrelevant or inappropriate comments. Any such comments will be deleted. Please do not use sexually explicit language.