Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please Visit My New Blog!

Two days ago I mentioned that I might be moving my blog to Wordpress, because the formatting of Blogger is driving me crazy.  It seems to be inconsistent, and, being the obsessive-compulsive perfectionist that I am, everything must be perfect or it bothers me.  And, while I have, for the most part, figured out how to edit the HTML so it is more consistent, it takes too much work to look through the HTML, find the source of the problem, and change it whenever there is an issue (which is a lot).

I thought it would take me longer to make my decision (on whether or not to move to Wordpress permanently), but I love Wordpress so much that I have made my final decision to move already.  While I will miss my rattlesnake "favicon," that might be all I will miss.  So, from this point on, there will be no more new posts to this blog.  I will select some posts from this one to archive there, and this blog will still be up indefinitely (for the archives).

Please visit my new blog:

http://canadianrattlesnake.wordpress.com/

And thank you to the very few people who actually read my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I have just checked out your new blog and found some really useful information about rattlesnakes. I really like your blog and going to subscribe to RSS feed of your new blog :) I also one suggestion about the color of text on your new blog. I think you should try a different color than orange and it should look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I will not tolerate irrelevant or inappropriate comments. Any such comments will be deleted. Please do not use sexually explicit language.